- Is a unique concept for anyone – no need for humour, comedy and jokes just laugh.
- Is carried out as an exercise where fake laughter soon becomes real when there is a willingness to participate
- Laughter Yoga as it is a mixture of playful laughter exercises and breathing as you would do in yoga.
- Is based on scientific research which states that the body doesn’t know the difference between real and fake laughter and will get all physiological and psychological benefits.
- It was Started in 1995 by medical doctor, Dr. Madan Kataria with 5 people –now there are numerous clubs in more than 100 countries
The Steps of Laughter Yoga
A Laughter Yoga session involves, Clapping, Deep Breathing, Child-like playfulness and Laughter Exercises. We also do Laughter Meditation (free flow laughter) and finish with Relaxation.
During a laughter yoga session, you will be given an introduction into laughter yoga. This will include information about what laughter yoga is and the benefits of laughter and deep breathing exercises for holistic health and wellbeing. You will receive key information to help you to achieve the benefits of laughter during the session, as well as some tools that you can use in your daily life for enhanced health and happiness.
We start with warm-up exercises to prepare the body for laughter.
Laughter Workout Exercises will include:-
Time to book!
Taster session….One Off Sessions…Weekly Sessions
Follow on twitter @confident_queen
Genny Jones AKA Confident Queen ( Laughter Yoga Leader)
Their was a time in my life when I was going through so many challenges, I laost the ability to have a good laugh. A friend of mine invited me to one of her laughter yoga sessions and that really helped as a step towards me on my journey of finding inner, peace and happiness. After that I research into laughter yoga and then decided to train as a laughter yoga leader so that I can help as many people as I can to enjoy the benefits of laughter yoga through my workshops in a fun, interactive and informative manner.