Event Entertainer and Speaker
“Confident Queen Genny Jones is a like a little ray of sunshine. She won over the Judges on BGT with her feel-good anthem and even got Simon clapping, (and that’s no mean feat!). Also, by sporting sunglasses indoors, Genny’s clearly halfway to superstardom – everyone knows that statement shades are a celebrity’s most important accessory.” – News Shopper.
Check out my fun dance at Britain Does Variety regional finals 2016
10 things I could do at your events – you choose!
- Dressed up as Confident Queen walking around making people smile
- Running fun arts and craft, games session for children and adults
- Demonstration of laughter yoga and laughter boxing
- Getting your audience to sing and dance to my popular ” WoohooBoomBoom” song/dance
- Performance by me of my special “Happy Dance” to African music with the opportunity for the audience to join in.
- Singing my Confidence Song as performed on Britain’s Got Talent 2012, ITV Who’s Doing the Dishes, BBC Genius and BBC Radio kent.
- Bringing my happiness gift stall with happy gifts and donating some of my takings of the day to your charity.
- Being an MC or host at your event
- Getting your audience to relax and feel good, before, during and after your guest speakers
- Giving inspirational talks at your invent to inspire, stimulate and leave your audience feeling fabulous.
Confident Queen on Britain’s Got Talent 2012 Comments from the judges!
“Occasionally I go slightly nuts because I am also going to say yes and I don’t know why. The world needs Genny” Simon Cowell
“You know, what you have brought here today is actually a spirit, a sense of hope, a sense of happiness and a sense of confidence” David Walliams:
“Genny you have lightened up my day, it’s a yes from me” Alesha Dixon
Confident Queen on BBC Genius with Dave Gorman (Episode 6 Series 2 Shown on 9 Nov 2010)
“The simplest but the most charming idea”
Dave Gorman Comedian
“She is absolute fun”
Noddy Holder MBE – Musician/Actor
“Simply brilliant”Sharpi Khorsandi Actor/comedienne
“She got a 100 strong audience jumping and laughing like children at play in just 5 minutes”Kayode Olatunji- Life Coach
“Infectious, funny”Yvonne Witter – Enterprise4women