Global Entrepreneurship Week is the world’s largest campaign to promote entrepreneurship. Each year, it plays a critical role in encouraging the next generation of entrepreneurs to consider starting up their own business – See more at:
Take time out and do your One Minute Smilence to relieve stress and feel good.
Things you will need before you start the One Minute Smilence
You will need at least 5 minutes to do this as well as a blank paper plate or just plain paper, colouring pencils or markers. You also need something to time yourself for a minute.
Now you are ready
- Sit down in a quiet place and be thankful that you are alive and think of things that make you smile
- Get a paper plate and write down everything that makes you SMILE
- Use pictures and images to help with this
- When you have finished, set your timer for a minute
- Now just spend a minute focussing on things that make you smile and keep smiling for a minute
- After the minute has gone – just shout excitedly “ WooHoo”
- You can also take a selfie and post on twitter with #gew2016 #oneminutesmilence
If you need more help be to be more happier and confident, then contact me
Twitter – @confident _queen