One of things that stop us from achieving our goals is lack of confidence because of the fear of failure and sticking to our comfort zone.
When we have confidence, it will help us smash through those barriers and limiting beliefs that we have about ourselves and move forward making the most of every opportunity that comes our way.
Without confidence you will never be able to lead the life that you want. Confident people are successful people. They stick out a mile don’t they? Many people in life have the same amount of skills but what holds them back is their lack of self-belief. The difference between those that succeed and those that do not is confidence!
7 ways to develop the confidence to achieve your goals
- Develop the Confidence Mindset – Know that you are already a success
- Focus on what you want to achieve and why – Write this down and Visualise you achieving this.
- Take small actions towards achieving your goals
- Do what you can and get help on what you can’t
- Be around people successful people
- Develop a community of destiny helpers – people who will support you
- Be Accountable – get someone to encourage and support you
For years I suffered from low self confidence and fear of failure. One day, I read a magazine about a lady who turned her life around by attending some confidence and life coaching courses. I too then spent years learning and reading on how to be more confident in myself. Since then (2009) I have developed my own Confidence Coaching Programme which will empower, and equip you with the tools and tips you need to develop the Confidence to achieve your goals.
Confidence to Achieve Coaching Costs
½ hour free initial consultation (via skype/telephone/email)
½ day coaching £297 at my venue ( extra costs if at your venue) Special Offer in March £137
4 Coaching sessions £197 per session (via skype/telephone/email)Special Offer in March £97 per session
Premium coaching sessions £800 over 3 months ( extra costs if at your venue)Special Offer in March £577
Confidence to Achieve Coaching sessions will cover
- The confidence Assessment – Just how confident are you?
- Believing in yourself – What do you need to believe in yourself?
- How to overcome your negative thoughts
- How to overcome negative comments from others
- How to feel confident all of the time!
- Your confidence plan – How to lead a great, confident life
- Make your own Gift of Confidence Tool Box with items you can refer to on a regular basis that will help you to maintain your happiness and confidence levels as you go through your amazing life’s journey.
To book your Free initial session via Skpe/Telephone/Email complete this initial form
As your Confidence and Happiness Coach
As your personal happiness and confidence building coach I bring my training, life experiences, care, skill and absolutely confidentially. You bring any concerns that you have about being more confident/happier in a particular area of your life. My Confidence to achieve coaching programme will change the way you act, the way you walk, the way you communicate with people, and the way you hold yourself. It will help you to maximise your potential and be the best you can, so that you can live a life of limitless possibilities.