I am so excited, I have created my own international day for every year, as part of my mission to encourage us all to have at least one reason to smile each day!! Come on friends, be part of it and let’s #WooHooBoomBoom together. It will also be my birthday! #woohoo!
What you can do:-
If you are around Gravesend Ken (UK) Join me for breakfast at our local Toby Carvery from 8.30am to 11.ooam breakfast is £4.99 http://www.tobycarvery.co.uk/restaurants/south-east/gravesendkent/breakfast
At lunch time I shall be at the Bench Cafe situated in the Grand Gravesend Town Centre from 12.30 to 2pm and you can choose the Pay what you can menu and help a great project
Check my events page for regular updates https://www.facebook.com/events/594910704010220/
OTHER THINGS YOU CAN DO
- Take a SMILEFIE – you smiling holding your WooHoo Boom Boom sign #woohooboomboom
- Youtube – Make your own WooHoo Boom Boom song and dance
- Tshirt – Get an old Tshirt and with fabric pen, write WooHoo Boom Boom
- Make someone feel good – Share a smile, Share A Kind Word, so something good for someone.
- Take a few minutes to be grateful that you are alive – appreciate the good in your life and hope for the best
Purchase my self help book ” Crown of Smiles” and help me in my mission of spreading happiness and good vibes.
Crown of Smiles – Paper Back Version http://bit.ly/1TXTNAe £4.99 + postage £2,99
Crown of Smiles – Kindle Version http://bit.ly/1WxHUo5 £2.50
Thank you and may the smile be with you!