We all have aspects of our lives that we wish were better or different in some way. By doing regular life review you will find it easier to identify areas in your life that you need to make changes to and identify the activities you should be involved in.
Before you start, make sure you have a notebook, pen and coloured markers of Red, Yellow and Gree
1. Review and write down what you want to achieve in these areas of your life. Feel free to delete and add areas you feel are more relevant and meaningful to you.
Home Environment…..Hobbies….Fun….Money….Me time
2.Make a list of all the activities that you are currently involved in
3.Answer these questions in relation to the activities that you are currently involved in to help you focus and prioritise.
- How is what I am doing going to helping me achieve my mission?
- Do I enjoy it? Some things you might just want to keep around because it’s fun. Fun is allowed!
- What am I gaining by doing this activity?
- What would I lose by not engaging in this activity?
- Is this activity taking other resources from me that could be useful in helping me live out my goals, spend more time with people that really matter to me and allow me to have some me time?
4.Go through the list of things you do and use the guide below to help you plan and focus on the activities that will help you achieve the things that really matter to you.
You can contact me for my free 30 minutes skype call to help you plan your journry of happiness and contentment firstname.lastname@example.org